ALLURE’A SALON OFFERS A WIDE VARIETY OF PREMIUM SERVICES. ALL SERVICES OFFERED ARE PERFORMED BY PROFESSIONALS. PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALON & SPA TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY.
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts: Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Today, the benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. As an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has also proven beneficial for many chronic conditions, including low back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more. And, as many millions will attest, massage also helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improvingcirculation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
|Half Hour Body Massage||$35.00|
|One Hour Full Body Massage||$45.00|
|One Hour Shiatsu (breathing & relaxation)||$60.00|
|Couples-One Hour Massage||$100.00|
|Facial (approximately 30 minutes) ( one hour facial +$25.00)||$35.00 – $60.00|
|One Half Hour Basic Neck, Back & Shoulder Massage||$35.00|
|One Half Hour Basic Neck||$35.00|
|Hot Stone Massage||$70.00|
|Maternity Massage (One Hour)||$60.00|
|Shiutsu 90 MIN||$70.00|
|Young Living Oil||CFP|